The Cola Road (2013)
This is true, go into any Afrikan nation and you will surely find in most cities and villages Coca-Cola products, bottles and caps everywhere but the people are suffering from sickness and diseases brought o by the previous colonization.
never not reblog
My favorite poet.
Praise your friends when you witness their growth.
if you think black women wearing their hair natural is unprofessional you are racist.
I still want to bulk buy these and adonize batch pink.
Ummm… not sure this was thought out but I can try…
1) I share my room with my parents, brother and a few dogs.
2)there is a makeshift loft bed in my room where two to three ppl can sleep
3) most times its just two to the bed cause in the heat its just too much to be on top of each other like that
4) so normally my brother and me will sleep in the car during summer. But when my ddad goes to work at 1:39am I take his place in the lift bed and when he doesn’t work, when my moms on night shift I’ll sleep on the loft bed then too.
5)my dad (has for more than thirty years) given all his spare change to the Buddha, so we have an alter with lots of pennys and nickles and dimes and whatever spare change in a large bowl and Three statutes of the Buddha in multiple forms/ages along side/residing above it.
6) the back door opens up, which allows for this awesome brezee and a great view of the nubula and stars at night.
7) my old job was getting rid of some book cases so I took them and put them inside my room, we have lots and lots of book (my mom, brother and I are avid readers).
8) during the daysl it waaayyyy to got in there tho. Like I’ve dehydrated to the point of passing out in there twice this summer.
9) the loft bed is four feet off the found. Its difficult to get up on and it has caused my mother to have a miscarriage awhile ago.
10) my room is a snap-a-tool truck basically. Its like a ups or FedEx truck
it’s 2014 stop telling people that like sports you don’t like sports
we didn’t care in 2013
we didn’t care in 1997
we didn’t care in 428 B.C.
we don’t care now
Fuck PETA. They’re offering to help ten families in Detroit with their bills if they agree to become vegan.
Holy shit that is some straight up white saviour missionary style bullshit. Only with quinoa instead of bibles.